Senior Front-End Engineer
Who are we?
Built on top of the newest technologies for realtime optimizations, Dolead brings to its customers a new approach for managing and optimizing their marketing Campaigns. We're competing with traditional players and a few (mostly US) start-ups (Wordstream, Kenshoo etc), but we have a unique vision of simplicity and optimizations applied to marketing Campaigns. We're about “Zendesk for paid marketing Online” and we believe we can disrupt upside-down the paid marketing business.
We launched officially our product in September 2014 and we have now 200 customers all over the world, from small agencies to large, grown-up startups, which use Dolead every day to run their business. Started by Arthur Saint-Père and Guillaume Heintz , we got funded by European Angels and VCs.
What you will be doing?
You’ll be deeply involved into Dolead Campaign Manager Front-end development and you’ll work to make Dolead the most compelling SaaS experience for our users. You’ll work directly with the rest of the Dev team, especially with the Product Team but as well with the back-end guys.
- Building the future of our SaaS one-page-app platform
- Apply best UI engineering practices with other team members, maintain code quality across teams
- Working in an agile environment cooperating with Product and UX to produce an excellent, user friendly experience
- Be a part of a talented and motivated team
Our technical stack
- Database: MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Backend: Python, Flask, Celery
- Front-end: ReactJS, Flux, Bootstrap 3
- DevOps: Webpack, Docker, AWS
Integrated in a team of 12 people, you'll be part of an interdisciplinary team of engineers and you'll be involved in each of Dolead's daily decisions.
- Deep JS knowledge
- Experiences in ReactJS or equivalent framework
- Knowledge of python is a plus
- Experience in front-end performance optimizations is a plus
- Experience working in agile teams is a plus
- Experience with a SaaS product is a plus
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!)
- Competitive package
- Offices in the Silicon Sentier in Paris and in the heart of the French start-up ecosystem
- Trainings, tech conferences
- 100% paid premium health insurance (mutuelle)
- Table football (babyfoot) equipment & tournaments
- Participate to an awesome project and build the next-generation SMB company